Argentina Overflight and Landing Permit Issuing Authority is Argentina CAA, Administración Nacional de Aviacion Civil - ANAC, Av. Paseo Colon 1452 CP Buenos Aires, Argentina . For any permits request you may contact us 24/7 for Argentina overflight or landing permits our flight support team on Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , SITA : SHJFTXH , AFTN : KANPAOKF
Our proficient flight support team offering wide range of complete aviation support services to any International and Domestic Airports in Argentina along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplified single window operation. We can arrange Argentina Overflight And Landing Permits for Ad-hoc Charter Flights, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Argentina according to their legal time frame. Our services include trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, military clearance, technical permits, commercial or traffic permits, global ground handling arrangements, flight Tracking, fuel arrangements, catering arrangements, weather & Notams, crew hotel accommodation and any other services requested by customer,see more information about global and Argentina overflight permits and landing permit
We understand that timely, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our Customers an integrated range of high quality cargo, ramp and technical services within Argentina and various locations across the globe.
We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our Customers, offering all or a mix of the following services, we backed by over hundreds of Trained Agents and Operators Worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need. Our commercial technical and regulatory expertise of our highly professional staff enables us to organize your flight in the shortest possible time, without evert compromising.
Our highly professional Flytag Flight Support staff have the commercial, technical and regulatory knowledge and expertise which enables us handle your flight in the shortest possible time in Argentina airports and to help reduce the inconveniences of International travel such as obtaining Argentina overflight permits and landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services through third party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve.
We Provide Ground Handling Services In Argentina
- SAAC / COC / Concordia : Comodoro Pierrestegui Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAAR / ROS / Rosario : Rosario Islas Malvinas Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SABE / AEP / Buenos Aires : Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SACO / COR / Cordoba : Ing A Taravella Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SADF / --- / Buenos Aires : San Fernando Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAEZ / EZE / Buenos Aires : Ministro Pistarini Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAME / MDZ / Mendoza : El Plumerillo Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAMM / LGS / Malargue : Comodoro D Ricardo Salomon Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SANC / CTC / Catamarca : Catamarca Col Felipe Varela Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SANE / SDE / Santiago Del Estero : Vcom Angel D La Paz Aragonez Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SANT / TUC / San Miguel de Tucuman : Bahrain International Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAOC / RCU / Rio Cuarto : Area De Material Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAOU / LUQ / BSan Luis: Brig Mayor D Cesar Raul Ojeda Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SARC / CNQ / Corrientes : W, Argentina Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SARE / RES / Resistencia : Resistencia Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SARI / IQR / Iguazu : Cataratas Del Iguazu/Mayor D C E Krause Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SASA / SLA / Salta : Gen. D Martin M de Guemez Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SASJ / JUJ / San Salvador de Jujuy : Gobernador Horacio Guzman Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SATR / RCQ / Reconquista : Reconquista Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAVC / CRD / Comodoro Rivadavia: Gen E Mosconi International Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAVT / REL / Trelew : Almirante Zar Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAVV / VDM / Viedma : Gobernador Castello Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAVY / PMY / Puerto Madryn : El Tehuelche Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAWC / FTE / El Calafate : El Calafate International Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAWE / RGA / Rio Grande : Rio Grande Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAWG / RGL / Rio Gallegos : Piloto N. Fernandez Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAZB / BHI / Bahia Blanca : Comandante Espora Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAZM / MDQ / Astor Piazzolla : Mar Del Plata International Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAZN / NQN / Neuquen : Presidente Peron Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAZS / BRC / Bariloche : San Carlos de Bariloche Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- SAZY / CPC / San Martin de Los Andes : Aviador Carlos Campos Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
Travel To Argentina
- Villa La Angostura
Villa La Angostura is known as the sophisticated hot spot in Argentina’s rugged Patagonia region. The town offers coastline of the Nahuel Huapi Lake, which is popular for summer sunning, swimming, sailing and fishing; and the local ski spot Cerro Bayo, which is arguably Patagonia’s best winter spot.
- Puerto Iguazú
Puerto Iguazú is the tiny town that hosts one of the world’s most incredible natural wonders, Iguazú Falls. Located along the Iguazú River, the falls straddle both Brazil and Argentina. The town offers excellent hostels and spas.
- Mar del Plata
The country’s top beach resort city is Mar del Plata, a getaway for the Argentinean aristocracy and other high rollers. Summertime is when Mar del Plata attracts millions of tourists; however, during low season the city takes on a much slower pace and becomes more relaxed.
- Puerto Madryn
Puerto Madryn is best known as the gateway to Peninsula Valdes, as it is located on the bank of the Gulfo Nuevo. Another popular summer destination for Argentinians because of the beautiful beaches. The secret is out about the charm of the town, and tourism has recently exploded here,; the city has undergone rapid growth over the past few years. Go now while it’s still attractive.
Swiss-style architecture, crystal blue lakes and snowcapped mountains are just a few things that attract tourists to Bariloche. More akin to a Swiss village than what one might expect from the Rio Negro Province of Argentina, this spectacular town offers some of the most talked about ski slopes in the world, as well as an abundance of outdoor activities.
Ushuaia’s islolated location made it the perfect place for a penal colony, which is what it once was. Today, the remote beauty is what makes this place one of the most sought after refuges in Argentina. The world’s southernmost city is located on the Beagle Channel, serving as a popular base for winter sports, wildlife viewing and Antarctica cruises.
Mendoza has been compared to California’s Napa Valley because it is South America’s largest wine producing region. It is a popular tourist destination for wine connoisseurs and mountain climbers, as it is close to the highest mountain in the Americas. Mendoza is surrounded by beautiful scenery and lends itself to outdoor activities such as hiking, horseback riding, and river rafting.
- El Calafate
El Calafate used to be a sleepy town in an isolated region of Patagonia, but its proximity to Los Glaciares National Park has made it a bustling tourist destination. In Argentina’s Santa Cruz Province, this town is the starting point for tourist excursions to the popular Perito Morena Glacier.
Located in the Lerma Valley of Argentina’s northwest region, Salta is known as one of the nation’s most well preserved colonial architecture, it’s a very popular town to visit. Salta is surrounded by fertile valleys, canyons and the desolate plateau, La Puña.
Rosario is an up and coming city along the banks of the Rio Parana. Alongside the tea colored river there are riverfront bars, boardwalks and restaurants with a plethora of seafood dishes. Rosario is famous for being the birthplace of both Che Guevara and the nation’s flag.