Italy Overflight and Landing Permit Issuing Authority is Italy Civil Aviation Authority, ENAC - Enta Nazionale Aviaziona Civile Viale Castro Pretorio, 118 00185 Rome, Italy. For any permits request you may contact us 24/7 for Italy overflight or landing permits our flight support team on Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , SITA : SHJFTXH , AFTN : KANPAOKF
Our proficient flight support team offering wide range of complete aviation support services to any International and Domestic Airports in Italy along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplified single window operation. We can arrange Italy Overflight And Landing Permits for Ad-hoc Charter Flights, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Italy according to their legal time frame. Our services include trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, military clearance, technical permits, commercial or traffic permits, global ground handling arrangements, flight Tracking, fuel arrangements, catering arrangements, weather & Notams, crew hotel accommodation and any other services requested by customer,see more information about global and Italy overflight permits and landing permit
We understand that timely, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our Customers an integrated range of high quality cargo, ramp and technical services within Italy and various locations across the globe.
We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our Customers, offering all or a mix of the following services, we backed by over hundreds of Trained Agents and Operators Worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need. Our commercial technical and regulatory expertise of our highly professional staff enables us to organize your flight in the shortest possible time, without evert compromising.
Our highly professional Flytag Flight Support staff have the commercial, technical and regulatory knowledge and expertise which enables us handle your flight in the shortest possible time in Italy airports and to help reduce the inconveniences of International travel such as obtaining Italy overflight permits and landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services through third party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve.
We Provide Ground Handling Services In Italy
- LIBC / CRV : Crotone Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIBP / PSR : Pescara D'abruzzo International Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LICA / SUF : Lamezia Terme Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LICC / CTA : Vincenzo Bellini Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LICJ / PMO : Punta Raisi Falcone Borsellino Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LICR / REG : Reggio Calabria Tito Minniti Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIEE / CAG : Cagliari Elmas Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIEO / OLB : Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LILE / BJE : Biella Cerrione Pietro Venanzi Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIMC / MXP : Milan Malpensa Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIME / BGY : Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIMG / ALL : Riviera Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIMJ / GOA : Genoa Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIML / LIN : Milan Linate Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIMP / PMF : Parma G Verdi Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIMW / AOT : Aosta Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIMZ / CUF : Cuneo Levaldigi Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIPB / BZO : Bolzano Bozen Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIPE / BLQ : G Marconi Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIPO / VBS : Brescia Gabriele D'annunzio Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIPR / RMI : Miramare Federico Fellini Rimini International Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIPX / VRN : Verona Villafranca Valerio Catullo Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIPY / AOI : Ancona Marche Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIRA / CIA : Rome Ciampino G B Pastine Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIRF / FCO : Rome Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIRN / NAP : Naples Capodichino Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIRP / PSA : Pisa International San Giusto Galileo Galilei Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIRQ / FLR : Florence Amerigo Vespucci Peretola Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIRS / GRS : Corrado Baccarini Grosseto Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
- LIRZ / PEG : Umbria-Perugia Airport- Ground Handling Arrangement
Travel To Italy
Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s "David" and Brunelleschi's Duomo; Venice, the city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
This Renaissance beauty has it all. For starters, there’s the glorious architecture – who could resist the cheerful pink-and-green facade and famous cupola of the Duomo, the photogenic Piazza della Signoria with its statement statuary, and the Ponte Vecchio’s jumble of shops spanning the river Arno? For most, though, Florence’s biggest draw is its staggering hoard of world-class paintings, frescoes and sculptures: according to UNESCO, 30 percent of the world’s most important works of art can be found here.
- San Gimignano
Tuscany has no shortage of winsome hill-towns but San Gimignano stands tall above the rest for its distinctive skyline, bristling with medieval towers, and its remarkably intact historic centre, a gorgeous assemblage of honey-coloured stone buildings. Its winding backstreets hold frescoed churches and Gothic palazzi, and beyond the city walls on all sides, the hills are blanketed with vineyards and olive groves.
- Lake Garda
With a more down-to-earth feel than glitzy Como, but with plenty of class, Lake Garda is the largest of Italy’s spectacular lakes. Rugged mountains encircle its deep blue waters, with boats zipping between the pretty towns that hug the shore. You could base yourself here for a week or more – choose between luxury spas and faded waterside hotels – or day-trip it from Milan. Whatever you do, make time for a Spritz overlooking the lake, preferably at sunset.
The Amalfi Coast is wildly beautiful, and the few towns strung along its length are ideal vantage points for taking in the coast’s dazzling ensemble of craggy cliffs, lush forests and dramatic seascapes. Chichi Positano, a dramatic huddle of pastel-coloured houses tumbling down to the sea, is the pick of the towns. Its centre is a warren of stepped lanes framed by pink bougainvillea and lined with smart boutiques.
With its crystalline seas, white-sand beaches and hidden rocky coves, Puglia is many Italians’ favourite place to soak up the sun in the summer months. Its interior is just as beautiful, with wooded hills, wildlife-rich lakes, and endless olive groves: the region produces around 40 percent of Italy’s olive oil.
The legendary island of Capri, beloved of the emperor Tiberius, any number of artists and writers in search of inspiration, and legions of modern-day celebrities, has star appeal in spades. Away from its twin centres, Capri Town and Anacapri – bursting with designer boutiques and chic cafés – picturesque lanes wind past Roman ruins and grand villas, with staggering views over the deep blue Mediterranean.
No one forgets their first glimpse of Venice. However many times you’ve seen it in pictures, you can’t prepare yourself for the sight of a city of stately marble palazzi sitting pretty atop a dazzling green lagoon. Mesmerizing in sunshine, moodily atmospheric when wreathed in mist, colourful at Carnevale, unforgettable when it floods: Venice is never anything short of a knockout.
- Cinque Terre
These five fishing villages, wedged into steeply terraced cliffs along a stretch of craggy coastline on the Italian Riviera, take the top spot for the unvarnished beauty of their pastel-painted houses and diminutive harbours filled with fishing boats. The hiking trails that thread between the villages are some of the world’s most scenic, taking you past vineyards and olive groves, with dramatic seascapes at every turn.
Despite Verona’s spurious Shakespeare connections – Juliet’s much-visited balcony is a twentieth-century fabrication – there’s plenty to love about this city. It’s chock-full of Roman ruins, not least the legendary Arena, the hulking amphitheatre in the centre of town that puts on summer opera performances under the stars; and its historic piazzas and buzzing thoroughfares are ideal for people-watching with the obligatory gelato in hand.
Unashamedly a holiday resort, Sorrento enjoys a privileged perch on the Bay of Naples’ lofty southern peninsula, as well as a gloriously long summer season. Its labyrinthine historic centre holds plenty of Baroque and Renaissance buildings, and its hub, Piazza Tasso, is a fun place for an aperitivo. For a touch of indulgence, head to one of the glamorous clifftop hotels’ terrace bars: the perfect vantage point to take in that view