Kazakhstan Overflight and Landing Permit Issuing Authority is Kazakhstan Civil Aviation Authority, Civil Aviation Committee 49 av Abai 473000 Astana, Kazakhstan. For any permits request you may contact us 24/7 for Kazakhstan overflight or landing permits our flight support team on Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , SITA : SHJFTXH , AFTN : KANPAOKF
Our proficient flight support team offering wide range of complete aviation support services to any International and Domestic Airports in Kazakhstan along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplified single window operation. We can arrange Kazakhstan Overflight And Landing Permits for Ad-hoc Charter Flights, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Kazakhstan according to their legal time frame. Our services include trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, military clearance, technical permits, commercial or traffic permits, global ground handling arrangements, flight Tracking, fuel arrangements, catering arrangements, weather & Notams, crew hotel accommodation and any other services requested by customer,see more information about global and kazakhstan overflight permits and landing permit
We understand that timely, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our Customers an integrated range of high quality cargo, ramp and technical services within Kazakhstan and various locations across the globe.
We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our Customers, offering all or a mix of the following services, we backed by over hundreds of Trained Agents and Operators Worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need. Our commercial technical and regulatory expertise of our highly professional staff enables us to organize your flight in the shortest possible time, without evert compromising.
Our highly professional Flytag Flight Support staff have the commercial, technical and regulatory knowledge and expertise which enables us handle your flight in the shortest possible time in Kazakhstan airports and to help reduce the inconveniences of International travel such as obtaining Kazakhstan overflight permits and landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services through third party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve.
We Provide Ground Handling Services In Kazakistan
- UATT / AKX / Aktobe : Aktobe International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAII / CIT / Shymkent : Shymkent International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UATE / SCO / Aktau : Aktau International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UASK / UKK / Oskemen : Oskemen International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAAA / ALA / Almaty : Almaty International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UASS / PLX / Semipalatinsk : Semipalatinsk Semey International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UACC / TSE / Astana : Astana International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UARR / URA / Ural : Ural Ak Zhol International Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UATG / GUW / Atyrau : Atyrau Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAAH / BLX / Balkhash : Balkhash Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAKK / KGF / Karaganda : Karaganda Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UACK / KOV / Kokshetau : Kokshetau Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAUU / KSN / Narimanovka : Narimanovka Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAOO / KZO / Kzyl-orda : Kzyl-orda Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UASP / PWQ / Pavlodar : Pavlodar Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UACP / PPK / Petropavlovsk : Petropavlovsk Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAAT / TDK / Taldykorgan : Taldykorgan Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UADD / DMB / Taraz : Taraz Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
- UAKD / DZN / Zhezkazgan : Zhezkazgan Airport - Ground Handling Arrangement
Travel To Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts.
Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan and once served as the capital during the Soviet Union and six years after independence in 1991. Set against a backdrop of beautiful snowcapped mountains,
The capital of Kazakhstan since 1998, Astana is making a bid to be not only the capital of the country but of Central Asia at large. Owing to this, Astana boasts of a strange melange of architecture with old Soviet
Located in the vast steppes of the Central Highlands, Karaganda has been largely shaped by its Soviet history. Back in the 1940s, almost 70% of Karaganda inhabitants were ethnically German, mostly deported from the Sovie
Pavlodar is one of the oldest cities in northern Kazakhstan. In 1720, the town was founded as an imperial outpost of the Russian Empire in order to gain control of resources from the salt lakes,
Temirtau means “the iron mountain,” and that pretty much sums it up. It is most notable for being the birthplace of some prominent politicians in the Kazakhstani government.
Atyrau is one of the few cities in the world that straddles two continents. Located at the mouth of the Ural River, ‘Atyrau’ means “the place where the river flows into the sea.”
Shymkent is an ancient and fascinating city. Founded in the 12th century, Shymkent used to be a caravanserai alongside the Silk Road. The city was once destroyed by Genghis Khan and his army,
Aktau means “white mountain,” and is located on the banks of the Caspian Sea. Here, you’ll find many Sufi pilgrimage sites such as Beket-Ata, Shakpak-Ata, Shopan-Ata and Masat-Ata. The land is beautiful
Founded by Cossacks in 1613, Oral is a city influenced much by its Russian history. Technically, this city is in Europe and though Kazakhs outnumber Russians, the Russian population is still pretty large.
Located at the confluence of the Irtysh and the Ulba rivers, Oskemen is most famous for its vibrant electric-blue mosque. The city of Oskemen was founded in 1720 by the orders of Peter the Great, who was sending an exped